- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get grand-touring style with Enkei Ammodo Performance Wheels
- Flared and split 7-spoke design with a sleek silver finish
- Performance Series Wheels deliver unsurpassed style, performance & value
- Hybrid cast/forged from one piece of aluminum in Enkei’s special process
- Ammodo has everything a performance wheel needs—strong, stiff & light
- Choose from a range of diameters, widths and bolt patterns
- Equipped with Enkei’s signature aggressive offsets and deep lips
- Each Ammodo wheel comes with an Enkei-logoed center cap
- Ammodo Performance Wheels are sold individually
- Built to Enkei’s proprietary and strict Spec-E quality standards
- Your Enkei Ammodo Performance Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
From Germany's Autobahn to Italy's Autostrada, European motoring is all about speed, style and performance. And even if you're burning up Route 66 stateside, you can roll Euro with the grand-touring style of Enkei Ammodo Performance Wheels. Featuring a flared and split 7-spoke design, these wheels roll right out of the mother country with a sleek Enkei Ammodo hyper silver finish.
A proud member of the Enkei Performance Series stable, Enkei Ammodo Wheels are crafted for full strength without emptying your pockets. And Enkei Performance Ammodo wheels, like all wheels in the Performance Series, deliver maximum value with ultimate quality. Crafted from one single slab of alloy aluminum, each Enkei Ammodo rolls out of Enkei's hybrid cast/forge process as a strong, stiff, lightweight, high-performance wheel—and budget-friendly, too.
Along with the outstanding performance and value, Enkei Ammodo Rims deliver high style for your ride's stance. With a selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, deep lips and aggressive offsets to choose from, your ride always gets the right attitude. Best yet, Enkei covers your Ammodo Performance Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Enkei Ammodo Performance Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by martin s (ALSIP, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Focus — Aug 23, 2015 1:04 PM
these rims are really awesome and look amazing on my 2012 ford fusion steal blue....and it the flush wheel stance looks amazing and love the hyper silver color too