- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add flashback flavor to your tuner with Enkei Apache II Classic Wheels
- These Classic Series rims boast a traditional 4-spoke pattern highlighted by accent bolts and a diamond-cut lip
- Comes in your choice of eye-catching finish options
- Masterfully manufactured from aluminum for strength, stiffness and weight savings
- Includes an Enkei-branded center cap with their old-school logo
- The Apache Classic line meets Enkei’s Spec-E quality standards that surpass even Japan’s own JWL (Japan Light Alloy Wheel) test
- Pick from a range of sizes and bolt patterns with aggressive offsets
- Sold separately
- Enkei Apache II Classic Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Muscle cars may have ruled the roads in the ‘50s and ‘60s, but tuners stole the limelight in the ‘70s and ‘80s. Though the times have changed, the fact remains: old-school import style still rocks. Now, you can revive that retro look by slipping on a set of Enkei Apache II Classic Wheels. Sporting a sick 4-spoke pattern, O.G. logo center cap and deep diamond-cut lip, they add heritage, authenticity and aggression to your ride.
The bold look of Apache 2 Rims is backed up by their advanced construction. Born from high-quality aluminum, they're built using Enkei's advanced manufacturing processes for the optimal blend of strength, stiffness and weight savings. And the proof of their power lies in the Spec-E certification, a punishing quality-control test devised by Enkei that's stricter than even Japan's official standards for alloy wheels.
With Apache II Wheels, you're never at a loss for options. They come in your choice of head-turning finishes, and they're available in an array of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit a wide range of classic and contemporary vehicles. What's more, Enkei covers your Apache Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size