- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get seven times the street style with Enkei BR7 Performance Wheels
- Race-ready flush-to-the-lip 7-spoke design
- You select from a variety of street-crushing finishes
- The Enkei Performance Series deliver the best style, performance & value
- Crafted in Enkei’s cast/forge hybrid process from one piece of aluminum
- Strong, stiff and lightweight—everything you want in a performance wheel
- Choose from a series of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Rolling with Enkei’s signature aggressive offsets and deep lips
- Every BR7 Performance Wheel includes an Enkei-branded center cap
- Meets Enkei’s quality-tested and proprietary Spec-E standards
- BR7 Performance Wheels are sold individually
- Your Enkei BR7 Performance Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
When you drive a true road & track machine, it's important to run a set of true road & track wheels. And Enkei BR7 Performance Wheels are the true road & track choice. With seven straight spokes running flush to the outer rim lip and your choice of track-crushing colors, Enkei Performance BR7s are designed to beat the commute all week long and battle the starting grid come Sunday.
Like all Enkei Performance Series Wheels, BR7 Enkei Rims are crafted from a single piece of alloy aluminum using Enkei's casting/forged hybrid process. And as a proud part of the legendary Performance Series lineup, BR7 Wheels are designed to crush the streets without smashing your budget. All that adds up to this: BR7 Wheels are strong, stiff, light, stylish and affordable!
Enkei BR7 wheels are available in your choice of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, deep lips and aggressive offsets. That means the street and track style is tuned just for your ride's super-aggressive race-tuned stance. And the icing on the cake: Enkei backs your BR7 Performance Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Enkei BR7 Performance Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Adrian M (LAKE IN THE HILLS, IL) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Accord — Jun 17, 2015 10:04 PM
These rims make my ride so much smothers. There simple yet people notice! With some help from a good set of tires you can easily tell the difference between these and stock rims.