Enkei Compe Classic Wheels
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 145910
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/20 - 4/22
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Capture the old-school attitude of tuning’s heyday with Enkei Compe Classic Wheels
- Short for Competition, Compe Wheels feature a flashback 8-spoke pattern and rib accents running around the inside perimeter
- Comes complete with a center cap bearing Enkei’s vintage logo
- Multiple finish options to choose from
- Expertly built from aluminum for peak strength, stiffness and weight savings
- Tested and certified to Spec-E standards that are more grueling than Japan’s own JWL criteria for drop point impacts, rotary bending fatigue and dynamic radial fatigue
- Available in a wide selection of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- Enkei Compe Classic Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Oh, the ‘80s. They were the best of times for import tuning. They were the worst of times for hair styling. No one hopes that mullets make a comeback, but everyone smiles when they see classic vehicles cruising the streets. Join the retro brat pack by bolting on a set of Enkei Compe Wheels. Ripped from the old-school, these totally tubular dubs turn heads with their 8 banana-style spokes, rib accents around the inner perimeter and a center cap sporting Enkei's vintage logo.
With a name that's short for Competition, the Enkei Compe line of aftermarket rims are made to live up to their moniker. With over half a century of wheel-building experience, Enkei taps into their expertise to produce aluminum wheels with unmatched strength, stiffness and weight savings. To prove their prowess, Enkei Compe Wheels meet the company's own grueling Spec-E quality standards for drop point impacts, rotary bending fatigue and dynamic radial fatigue. From morning commutes to drag races, you can count on your Compe Rims to perform.
Enkei Classic Compe Wheels are available in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit everything from hot hatches to sporty sedans. They're offered in multiple finishes for subtle or standout style. And, Enkei backs every Compe Wheel with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size