- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Transform your ride into a visual tour de force with Enkei EDR9 Performance Wheels
- These Performance Series Enkei Rims sport a sleek 9-spoke design and a patterned outer lip
- Available in your choice of aggressive finishes
- Expertly built from premium aluminum for strength, stiffness and weight savings
- Each wheel comes complete with an Enkei-branded center cap
- Built to Enkei’s Spec-E quality standards with drop point impact, rotary bending fatigue and dynamic radial fatigue requirements that beat Japan’s official JWL (Japan Light Alloy Wheel) test
- Sold individually in an array of wheel sizes and bolt patterns with aggressive offsets
- Enkei EDR9 Performance Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Picasso painted with oils, and Rodin carved cold marble. Your canvas is your car, and you work with high-powered upgrades, not brushes or chisels. Turn your tuner into a rolling piece of automotive art by slipping on a set of Enkei EDR9 Performance Wheels. Sculpted with an endearing 9-spoke pattern, a stylized outer lip and multiple finish options, these masterpieces make your ride more memorable than the Mona Lisa's smile.
While stunning to behold, EDR9 Wheels deliver more than just sharp looks. Drawing on more than half a century of wheel-building experience, Enkei crafts your custom rims from premium aluminum with advanced techniques that ensure peak strength, stiffness and weight savings. And since they pass Enkei's strict Spec-E standards for drop point impacts, rotary bending fatigue and dynamic radial fatigue, you never have to question the quality of your Enkei EDR9 Rims.
Whether you're sitting behind the wheel of a modern STi or a classic Celica, you're sure to find a set of Enkei EDR9 Wheels that fits. They come in a wide range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets for maximum compatibility. To top it off, each rim is decked out with a branded center cap and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
Enkei EDR9 Performance Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Benjamin K (ALEXANDRIA, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru WRX — Mar 20, 2015 4:56 AM
I think the rims are great, they have a dual bolt pattern which autoanything doesn't say but they do. Two things to consider is that the lug holes are very thin, you will most likely need smaller (gorilla style) lugs in order to fit, the oem lugs from my 15 STI didn't come close AND autoanything does not include hubcentric rings. "Most" wheel dealers will include hubcentric rings to aid in mounting, you will have to get these separately and AA doesn't carry them. I'd suggest getting metal ones