Enkei EKM3 Performance Wheels
The current product is out of stock.
Click Alloy Wheels & Rims to view related products
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dress up your dragster or daily driver with a daring set of Enkei EKM3 Performance Wheels
- Wildly styled with a 20-spoke mesh pattern in your choice of finishes
- Decked out with an Enkei-branded center cap
- Enkei builds your EKM3 Wheels from aluminum for unmatched strength, stiffness and weight savings
- Built to Enkei’s Spec-E standards that are more stringent than the official JWL requirements
- Available in a wide selection of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- Your Enkei EKM3 Performance Wheels come with a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Out on the streets and down at the track, it's a dog-eat-dog world. If you want any chance to work your way up to the alpha member of the pack, you can't just talk the talk—you've got to walk the walk. Put an aggressive spring in your step by swapping your stock rims for Enkei EKM3 Wheels. Featuring a fierce 20-spoke mesh pattern and branded center caps, they boost your visual bark and send lesser rides whimpering back home with their tailpipes tucked between their legs.
Now, there are a lot of aftermarket wheel builders out there, but none with the same heritage as Enkei. Founded in the ‘50s, they've been turning out high-performance rims like the Enkei EKM3 for decades, and their expertise is second to none. Working with quality aluminum and using proven manufacturing techniques, they craft your EKM3 Wheels for peak strength, stiffness and weight savings—the three essentials of a great aftermarket wheel.
Enkei EKM3 Rims are available in a wide selection of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit everything from hot hatches to speedy sedans. You can choose between a range of finish options, and each EKM3 Enkei includes a branded center cap. Best of all, they're Spec-E certified and backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size