- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get wicked great performance with Enkei EV5 Performance Wheels
- Modern version of the classic 5-spoke street design
- Select from a variety of street-ready finishes
- Enkei Performance Series Wheels deliver the best style, performance & value
- Built from one piece of aluminum with Enkei’s casting/forged hybrid process
- Provides everything you want in a performance wheel—strong, stiff and light
- Choose from an array of diameters, widths and bolt patterns
- Complete with aggressive offsets and deep lips
- Includes Enkei-logoed center caps
- Surpasses Enkei’s proprietary Spec-E quality standards
- EV5 Performance Wheels are sold individually
- Your Enkei EV5 Performance Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
High-performance driving requires a lot of evasion. Whether you're evading the competition or the long arm of the law, make sure you evade drab factory performance and style with Enkei EV5 Performance Wheels. Dodging dull OEM looks with your choice of racy finishes, Enkei EV5 Wheels prevaricate sluggish performance with a strong, stiff and light 5-spoke design.
Designed to shred the streets without shredding your wallet, Enkei EV5 Rims are part of Enkei's legendary Performance Series lineup. Like all Performance Series, EV5 Rims are crafted from a single piece of alloy aluminum. Each slab goes through Enkei's casting/forged hybrid process—producing an EV5 Enkei wheel that's as strong, stiff and light as possible. And don't forget that Enkei EV-5 street style!
And when it comes to style, the Enkei EV5 delivers on all fronts. Available in a wide variety of diameters, widths and bolt patterns, not to mention deep lips and aggressive offsets, EV5 Wheels give your tuner the tuned-up stance it needs. And to take it one further, Enkei Performance EV5 wheels are backed with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel