- Ships Between 7/30 - 8/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Slide around tight corners on an equally tight set of Enkei FD-05 Performance Wheels
- Enkei FD-05 Rims are the official wheels of Formula DRIFT
- Sculpted with an aggressive split 5-spoke pattern
- Available in your choice of finishes with machined accents
- All-aluminum construction that’s engineered for optimal strength, stiffness and weight savings
- Measures up to Enkei’s Spec-E quality standards—stricter than the official JWL requirements
- Branded with an Enkei center cap
- Sold individually in an array of popular sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Enkei FD-05 Performance Wheels come with a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Whether you're gunning for glory at the track or cutting your teeth on the streets, it takes more than just sick oversteering skills to dominate the drift circuit. Ready your ride for sideways slides by upgrading to Enkei FD-05 Wheels. With their stylized split 5-spoke pattern, machined accents and passion for performance, it's no wonder that the Enkei FD-05 line is the official wheel of Formula DRIFT.
When the competition heats up, Enkei FD-05 Rims have the guts to go the distance. Optimized for strength, stiffness and weight savings, these all-aluminum wheels keep you nice and nimble under the most grueling conditions. And the proof is in their Spec-E certification—every Enkei FD05 undergoes intense quality testing with higher standards than even Japan's national JWL requirements.
From competition-grade racers to daily drifters, FD05 Enkei Performance Wheels fit a wide range of speed fiends. They're available in your choice of popular sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. Plus, each FD-05 Rim is topped off with an Enkei-branded center cap and backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size