- Save 5% Use Promo Code 5ENKEI
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take charge over your ride’s appearance by replacing your stock rims with Enkei FN-18 Wheels
- Sculpted with a smoking-hot 18-spoke pattern surrounded by a machined lip
- As part of the Performance Series, FN 18 Enkei Wheels boast style and performance at an affordable price
- Comes in your choice of bold finish options
- Constructed from choice aluminum that’s enhanced for strength, stiffness and weight savings
- Spec-E inspected and certified, making them even more resilient than wheels that just meet Japan’s JWL quality standards
- Enkei-branded center cap included
- Sold individually in a host of popular wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Your Enkei FN-18 Performance Wheels are covered by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Subtle makes sense when you're shopping for cologne—you don't want to make everyone's eyes water. But when it comes to picking out aftermarket wheels, take a bolder approach by swapping your stock rims for Enkei FN-18 Performance Wheels. With their electrifying 18-spoke design, machined lip and branded center cap, they add the perfect amount of aggression and attitude to your performance-minded ride.
Founded back in 1950, Enkei has been on the forefront of custom wheel designs for over half a century. And the lessons they've learned over the decades are on full display with the Enkei FN-18 line. Using advanced techniques and premium aluminum, their master wheel builders optimize each rim for strength, stiffness and weight savings. Plus, each Enkei FN18 meets strict Spec-E durability standards that far exceed Japan's national JWL requirements.
No matter what's parked in your driveway, you're sure to find a set of Enkei FN-18 Rims to fit. They come in a broad assortment of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to work with all sorts of coupes, hatchbacks and sedans. Better still, they all come backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- enkei rims
- dual wheel simulator components
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- wheel spacer reviews
- toyota wheel spacers
- truck seat covers ford
- gmc floor mats
- nissan frontier wheels
- toyota tacoma alloy rims
- wheel spacers jeep grand cherokee
- truck bed cargo
- custom auto floor liners
- pickup truck bed rail protectors