The current product is out of stock.
Click Alloy Wheels & Rims to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go from factory to fierce with Enkei G5 Performance Wheels
- Open 10-spoke design with a racy black and mill-machined finish
- Enkei Performance Series Wheels combine the best style, performance & value
- Crafted from one piece of aluminum using Enkei’s casting/forged hybrid process
- Delivers the performance wheel trifecta—strong, stiff and lightweight
- Select from an array of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Available with aggressive offsets and deep lips
- Includes Enkei-branded center caps
- Quality tested to surpass Enkei’s proprietary Spec-E standards
- G5 Performance Wheels are sold individually
- Your Enkei G5 Performance Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Factory rims are a lot of things, but one thing they're not is fierce. And even the most ferocious street machine looks goofy rolling on OEM dubs. So, shed those wimpy wheels and get aggressive with Enkei G5 Performance Wheels. Attacking the street with an open 10-spoke design, Enkei Performance G5 rims bring the heat with a black finish highlighted by a mill-machined wheel face.
Part of Enkei's legendary Performance Series lineup, G5 Wheels are designed to rip up the roads without shredding your wallet. G5 Rims are crafted from a single piece of alloy aluminum using Enkei's casting/forged hybrid process. This means each G5 Wheel is built to be as strong, stiff and light as possible—not to mention stylish!
And speaking of style, Enkei G5 Wheels come in a wide variety of diameters, widths and bolt patterns. Pair the perfect size with the deep lips and aggressive offsets of Enkei G5 wheels and your street sled gets the wicked stance you're looking for. What's more, Enkei backs your G5 Performance Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel