- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Twist performance and style with Enkei GW8 Performance Wheels
- Slotted 8 split-spoke design with a matte-black finish
- Comes with your choice of colored or chrome bolted trim inserts
- Performance Series Wheels are renowned for style, performance & value
- Formed from one piece of aluminum with Enkei’s casting/forged hybrid process
- GW8 is the perfect performance wheel—strong, stiff and light
- Select from a variety of diameters, widths and bolt patterns
- Features Enkei’s aggressive offsets and deep lips
- Each GW8 wheel includes an Enkei-logoed center cap
- GW8 Performance Wheels are sold individually
- Exceeds Enkei’s proprietary Spec-E quality standards
- Your Enkei GW8 Performance Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Running stock wheels is bad, but rolling on the same set of “custom" aftermarket wheels as the rest of the lemmings is worse. So, break free from the “custom" crowd with Enkei GW8 Performance Wheels. Revving up your performance with a slotted 8 split-spoke design and matte-black finish, GW8 Enkei Rims take style to the redline with your choice of colored or chrome replaceable trim inserts.
As part of the renowned Enkei Performance Series lineup, Enkei GW-8 Rims are meant to crush the competition—not your bank account. So like the other Performance Series wheels, Enkei GW8 Wheels offer incredible value for incredible quality. Built from one slab of alloy aluminum, each GW8 Enkei wheel exits Enkei's casting/forged hybrid process as a strong, stiff, lightweight high-performance wheel that's light on your wallet.
Along with the performance and value, Enkei GW8 wheels delivers the right style, too. Available in a selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, deep lips and aggressive offsets, GW8 Wheels give your ride with attitude enough attitude to ride. And to back up their street cred, Enkei backs your Performance GW8 wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel