- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For an authentic touch on your restoration project car or contemporary tuner, slip on a set of Enkei J-Speed Classic Wheels
- Wrought with a retro 8-spoke pattern surrounded by an imposing outer lip
- Topped off with an old-school branded center cap
- Available in your choice of sporty finishes
- Enkei builds your J Speed Rims from aluminum that’s optimized for strength, stiffness and weight savings
- Spec-E certified—they meet Enkei’s stringent standards for drop point impacts, rotary bending fatigue and dynamic radial fatigue
- Sold individually in an array of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets
- Your Enkei J-Speed Classic Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Say what you will about ‘80s hairdos, pop music and pastel pants, but tuner car culture during the Reagan-era was dialed in tighter than Jane Fonda's workout leotards. Now, you can relive the glory days without scavenging for vintage parts at the junk yard by upgrading with Enkei J Speed Classic Wheels. With their timeless 8-spoke pattern, oversized outer lip and branded center cap, these retro rims deliver a look that's like totally authentic.
Don't let the throwback design of the Enkei J Speed line fool you—these bodacious upgrades are built to today's standards. Masterfully crafted from high-quality aluminum, J Speed Wheels offer unmatched strength, stiffness and weight savings for peak performance. Plus, they meet Enkei's Spec-E strict quality criteria for drop point impacts, rotary bending fatigue and dynamic radial fatigue. At the track or around town, J Speed Rims are the real deal.
Like a well-stocked Sizzler salad bar, there are a lot of options to choose from with Enkei J Speeds. They come in an array of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit a wide range of tuners. And, you can get them in any number of subtle or bold finishes. No matter which Enkei Classic J Speed you go with, they all come backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
Enkei J-Speed Classic Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review