- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For an affordable attitude adjustment, upgrade with Enkei J10 Wheels
- These Performance Series Wheels feature a tightly tapered 10-spoke pattern surrounded by a machined outer lip
- Pick from a range of alluring finishes
- Manufactured from premium aluminum using advanced techniques to ensure peak strength, stiffness and weight savings
- Made to Enkei’s intense Spec-E quality standards for lasting durability under grueling conditions
- Available in a wide range of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with most hatchbacks, coupes and sedans
- Sold individually with a complementary branded center cap
- Your Enkei J10 Performance Wheels are covered by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Pro racing teams with big sponsors never have to pinch pennies when they're picking out rims for their track stars. For the rest of us on a fixed budget, value is just as important as visuals. Get the most bang for your upgrade buck by bolting on Enkei J10 Performance Wheels. Affordably priced and aggressively styled, J10 Rims feature a tight 10-spoke design, machined outer lip and branded center cap—a bold appearance that won't break the bank.
Zero corners were cut in the production of the Enkei J10 line. Starting with high-quality aluminum, Enkei crafts these customs for optimal strength, stiffness and weight savings. Light and lithe, Enkei J10 Wheels have the guts to withstand the rigors of the road and the stresses of the speedway. And since they passed Enkei's intense Spec-E quality tests, you can add longevity to their list of attributes.
From classic coupes to modern tuners, Enkei J10 Rims fit a wide range of rides. Simply select the right combination of size, bolt pattern and offset, and you're good to go. For an added degree of customization, pick from a range of fresh finishes. Best of all, every Enkei J-10 comes complete with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size