Enkei Kojin Tuning Wheels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/27 - 5/29
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fire up your performance with Enkei Kojin Tuning Wheels
- Named after Kojin, the Japanese god of fire
- Contoured 5-spoke design in your choice of smoldering finishes
- Features an aggressive yet subtle classic tuner look
- Formed from one piece of aluminum with Enkei’s M.A.T. spin-casting process
- M.A.T. Technology makes a stronger, stiffer, lighter wheel
- Select from a variety of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Quality tested to Enkei’s stringent, proprietary Spec-E standards
- Includes Enkei-logoed center cap
- Kojin Tuning Wheels are sold individually
- Your Enkei Kojin Tuning Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Winning takes fire. A fire in your power plant. A fire in your belly. And now you can light a tire-turning fire with a set of fiery Enkei Kojin Tuning Wheels. Burning the streets with a white-hot take on the classic 5-spoke tuner style, Enkei Kojin Wheels fire up your performance and style with the ultimate set of road rims.
Enkei Kojin Wheels don't take the thunder god's name lightly. Formed with fire from a single piece of alloy aluminum in Enkei's proprietary M.A.T. spin-casting process, Kojin Wheels are stronger, stiffer and lighter than other-brand wheels. Not to mention the explosive street style!
Available in an array of diameters, widths and bolt patterns, Kojin Rims fire up your street tuner with the tight tuck and aggressive stance it takes to dominate the streets. And to complete the street style, each Enkei Kojin Wheel includes a center cap emblazoned with the Enkei logo. Best yet, Enkei backs your Kojin Tuning Wheels with a fiery Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel