- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dress your regal ride to the nines with Enkei LF-10 Luxury Wheels
- Elegantly styled with a crisp 10-spoke pattern surrounded by accent bolts
- Finished in your choice of elite color options
- Expertly built from choice aluminum using advanced techniques to ensure peak strength, stiffness and weight savings
- Each Enkei LF10 comes complete with a branded center cap
- Sold individually in a range of popular sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Drive with confidence—these rims meet Enkei’s rigorous Spec-E quality standards that outstrip the official Japan Light Alloy Wheel (JWL) standards
- Enkei LF-10 Luxury Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Your cockpit is full of Champaign wishes, and your body style fulfills your wildest caviar dreams. But those stock rims are more Chef Boyardee than Grey Poupon. Elevate your ride's profile by upgrading with Enkei LF-10 Wheels. These top-tier dubs sizzle with their sleek 10-spoke design, alluring accent bolts and branded center cap.
Posh on the outside and performance-minded inside, the Enkei LF 10 line of custom wheels is impressive through and through. Masterfully crafted from high-quality aluminum using Enkei's time-honored manufacturing techniques, they're optimized for strength and stiffness while keeping the weight in check. They also come in your choice of rich finishes: Enkei LF 10 Black and Enkei LF 10 Chrome.
With a broad assortment of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to choose from, it's easy to find Enkei LF-10 Rims to match your ride. And since they're built to Enkei's stringent Spec-E quality standards, you know they'll go the distance. To top it off, the wheel gurus at Enkei back your LF-10 Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size