- Save 5% Use Promo Code 5ENKEI
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add some fancy footwear to your fly ride with Enkei LS-5 Luxury Wheels
- These Luxury Series Rims boast a sleek 5-spoke pattern encrusted with accent bolts and detailed carvings down the spoke faces
- Comes in your choice of finishes
- Built strong, stiff and light from premium aluminum using advanced manufacturing techniques developed over Enkei’s half-century of experience
- Tested to meet Spec-E standards for drop point impacts, rotary bending fatigue and dynamic radial fatigue
- Spec-E is even stricter than the official Japan Light Alloy Wheel (JWL) standard, so there’s no question about their quality
- Enkei LS 5 Wheels are sold individually in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Includes a branded center cap
- Your Enkei LS-5 Luxury Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Fine leather appointments, bumping Bose sound systems and rich trim work are the telltale trappings of a luxury automobile. But even the stateliest sedans have one Achilles heel: stock rims. If your factory footwear isn't measuring up, make the switch to Enkei LS-5 Luxury Wheels. Opulently engineered, these top-shelf dubs feature a sleek 5-spoke pattern, accent bolts around the inner ring and elegant etchings along the spoke faces.
With the Enkei LS 5 line of aftermarket wheels, fashion and function merge seamlessly. Their vibrant appearance is backed up by their all-aluminum construction for an exclusive level of strength, stiffness and weight savings. They also belong to one of the most exclusive clubs in town: the Spec-E set. Only rims that meet Enkei's strict standards for drop point impacts, rotary bending fatigue and dynamic radial fatigue make the cut, and LS5 Wheels are on the list.
From Audis to VWs, Enkei LS 5 Rims come in a wide range of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with a host of hot rides. They're available in multiple finish options, and each Enkei LS5 comes decorated with a branded center cap. Better still, they're backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size