- Save 5% Use Promo Code 5ENKEI
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add an air of opulence and intimidation to your high-end auto with Enkei Lusso Luxury Wheels
- These Luxury Sport Series Wheels boast a mean mesh pattern set deep inside a reflective inner rim
- Comes complete with an Enkei branded center cap—or pop on your stock BMW center cap
- Expertly built from aluminum for intense strength, stiffness and weight savings
- Spec-E certified for higher drop-point, rotary bending fatigue and dynamic radial fatigue standards than even Japan’s JWL requirements
- Sold separately in an array of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets
- Your Enkei Lusso Luxury Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
You don't have to be fluent in Italian to know that “Lusso" means “Luxury." One look at the elegant yet intimidating Enkei Lusso line of aftermarket wheels is all the lesson discerning drivers need to understand that they define opulence. With their intricate mesh pattern, reflective inner rim and branded center cap, Lusso Rims are the apex of high-end automotive style.
From Milan to Malibu, Enkei Lusso Wheels offer an elite degree of quality, craftsmanship and durability that's unmatched anywhere. Wrought from premium aluminum alloy using techniques honed over half a century, these custom wheels deliver peak strength, stiffness and weight savings. Better still, they've undergone Enkei's intensive Spec-E quality certification, a grueling test with higher drop-point, rotary bending fatigue and dynamic radial fatigue requirements than Japan's own national JWL standards.
With Enkei Lusso Rims, you're never at a loss for “optzioni"—aka, “options." Not only do they come in your choice of rich finishes, but they're also available in a wide range of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. Whichever Lusso Wheels you go with, they're all backed by Enkei's Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size