- Save 5% Use Promo Code 5ENKEI
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Weave a web of street style with Enkei M52 Performance Wheels
- Wicked multi-dimensional 10-spoke design
- You select from a variety of track-ready finishes
- The Enkei Performance Series combines the best style, performance & value
- Built with Enkei’s cast/forge hybrid process from a single piece of aluminum
- Strong, stiff and lightweight, the performance wheel trifecta
- Choose from a range of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Complete with Enkei’s signature aggressive offsets and deep lips
- Each M52 Performance Wheel includes an Enkei-branded center cap
- Quality tested to meet Enkei’s proprietary Spec-E standards
- M52 Performance Wheels are sold individually
- Your Enkei M52 Performance Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
When it comes to tunable vehicles, the factory delivers a great foundation. But it's up to you to take yours from street commuter to street killer. And the best start to a killer transformation is a set of Enkei M52 Performance Wheels. Starting the street makeover with a multi-dimensional 10-spoke design, Enkei Performance M52 rims complete it with your choice of track-ready finishes.
As a proud part of Enkei's legendary Performance Series lineup, M52 Wheels are designed to crush the competition without crushing your credit. Like all Performance Series Wheels, M52 Enkei Rims are crafted from a single piece of alloy aluminum using Enkei's casting/forged hybrid process. This means your M52 Wheels are as strong, stiff, light and good looking as possible!
And when it comes to good looking, Enkei M52 Wheels deliver. Available in your choice of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, deep lips and aggressive offsets, Enkei M52 wheels deliver the street-tuned stance you're looking for. What's more, Enkei backs your M52 Performance Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Enkei M52 Performance Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by nicolas p (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Subaru Impreza — May 03, 2016 10:38 PM
These wheels look amazing on my car I love the hyper black color, btw the hyper black is more of a silver color not dark at all but they do offer a black finish version but IMO I think they look a lot bigger and beefier when they are a lighter color than a darker color wheel.
Reviewed by george h (MCKINNEY, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta — Aug 25, 2015 10:34 AM
I got 4 used from a guy off craigslist after he sold his car. I nailed a pothole, probably the hardest I've ever hit one in a car and 1 bent. No question in my mind about getting different rims. These are very well constructed and solid. From an appearance standpoint I love em. They do protrude from the tire sidewall a little bit so if you're a curb rubber these may not be your best choice.