- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Trick out your truck or SUV with a lean, mean set of Enkei M6 Wheels
- Enkei’s Truck & SUV Wheel Series delivers the optimal balance of flare and function to boost your appearance and preserve your hard-working capabilities
- Wrought with a crisp 6-spoke pattern that’s polished to a mirror shine
- Enkei adds their iconic logo on both the center cap and one of the spokes
- M.A.T. spin-cast from a solid block of aluminum for brute strength and serious weight savings
- Since they’re lighter than cast wheels, M6 Wheels improve acceleration, enhance handling and boost braking
- Made to meet Enkei’s punishing Spec-E quality standards
- Sold individually in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Your Enkei M6 Truck & SUV Wheels are covered by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Want to drop jaws while you're hauling logs? Bolster your big rig's curb appeal by bolting on a boss set of Enkei M6 Truck & SUV Wheels. Bucking the trend of today's over-the-top off-road wheels, Enkei sculpts your M6 Rims with a clean 6-spoke pattern that's polished to a mirror finish. From the jobsite to the gym parking lot, they command respect wherever you roll.
Traditional truck and SUV rims are made from cast aluminum or even old-school steel to handle heavy loads, but their backbone comes at the expense of their curb weight. To combat this catch-22, Enkei builds your M6 Wheels out of a solid block of alloy using their cutting-edge M.A.T. spin-casting process. Incredibly strong and impressively light, they stand tall under extreme pressure and enhance your braking, handling and acceleration.
Whether you're aiming to stick to a stock diameter or boost your stance with bigger rims, the Enkei M6 line has you covered. They come in an wide array of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. Plus, they're twice branded with the iconic Enkei logo: once on the center cap and once on one of the spokes. Best of all, Enkei backs every M6 Rim with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
Enkei M6 Truck & SUV Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- enkei wheels & rims
- remington buckshot wheels
- belltech street performance lowering shocks
- berber floor mats for cars
- tents for trucks ford trucks
- toyota wheel spacers
- truck floor mats ford
- jeep patriot tires
- 2009 chevy tahoe floor mats
- ford f250 lug nuts
- garage parking accessories
- snowboard rack for car
- auto filters