- Save 5% Use Promo Code 5ENKEI
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Attack the track on a winning set of Enkei NT03+M Racing Wheels
- These Racing Series Enkei Wheels feature an aggressive 9-spoke pattern in your choice of racy finishes
- Built using Enkei’s cutting-edge Most Advanced Technology (M.A.T)
- M.A.T wheels boast a 2-step manufacturing process, combining 1-piece aluminum casting with rim spinning to achieve maximum strength, stiffness and weight savings
- Equipped with a perimeter brace ring to keep your steering tight around sharp turns
- Twin valve openings let you monitor and adjust your tire pressure at the same time
- Meets Enkei’s intense Spec-E quality standards—stricter than even Japan’s own JWL (Japan Light Alloy Wheel) test
- Available in an array of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your speed racer
- Sold individually with a branded center cap
- Enkei NT03+M Racing Wheels come with a Lifetime Structural Warranty
The line between capturing the checkered flag and choking on the winner's dust is razor thin. Every aspect of your track star needs to be dialed in, tuned up and tricked out if you hope to claim a spot in the winner's circle. Get an edge on your competition by upgrading to Enkei NT03+M Racing Wheels. These race-ready 9-spoke rims are born from track-proven techniques for the high-octane guts you need to earn your glory.
While bold on the outside, the real power behind NT03 Wheels lies under the surface. They're built using Enkei's Most Advanced Technology (M.A.T), an ingenious process that combines 1-piece casting with rim spinning to produce aluminum wheels with unmatched strength, stiffness and weight-savings. Plus, NT03 Rims are bolstered by a perimeter brace ring to withstand crushing lateral forces and keep your steering tight and responsive around hairpin turns.
From explosive dragsters to endurance road racers, Enkei NT03 M Wheels come in multiple sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit a wide range of rides. Their twin-valve design lets you monitor and adjust your tire pressure simultaneously, and their Spec-E certification is proof positive of their enduring performance. What's more, the speed fiends at Enkei cover your NT03+M Racing Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size