- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Roll ultra light with Enkei PF01 Racing Wheels
- Split 5-spoke design in your choice of circuit-carving finishes
- Subtle edge on the spoke sides adds a unique dimensional accent
- PF01 is the lightest, sportiest wheel in the Enkei Racing lineup
- F1-inspired grooved roulette pattern reduces slippage between tire and rim
- Designed to clear large aftermarket brake calipers
- Crafted from one piece of aluminum with Enkei’s M.A.T. spin-casting process
- M.A.T. Technology makes each wheel strong, stiff and up to 15% lighter
- Select from an array of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Aggressive offsets and deep lips bring F1 action to the streets
- Quality tested to Enkei’s proprietary Spec-E standards
- PF01 Racing Wheels are sold individually
- Your Enkei PF01 Racing Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Lotus founder Colin Chapman said to win races you must, “simplify, then add lightness." And that is exactly what the Formula One inspired Enkei PF01 Racing Wheels do for your ride. The lightest and sportiest wheels in the Racing Series, Enkei PF01 Rims feature a split 5-spoke design with a subtle edge on the spoke sides for a race-ready dimensional accent.
PF01 Wheels may be the lightest rims in the Enkei Racing Series, but they are not lightweights. They're crafted from a single piece of alloy aluminum using Enkei's M.A.T. spin-casting process. This produces a racing wheel that's 15% lighter, yet much stronger and stiffer than anything on the track. And for maximum performance under hard driving, the F1-style grooved roulette pattern reduces slippage between tire and rim.
Inspired by Enkei's Formula One involvement, Enkei PF01 Wheels are cut with deep lips and aggressive offsets in an array of sizes and bolt patterns. And, they're designed to clear those large aftermarket brake calipers. What's more, Enkei backs your PF01 Racing Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Enkei PF01 Racing Wheels Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jose S (Spartanburg, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Civic — Aug 27, 2015 8:31 AM
my car look amazing with new wheels, everyone like my car and i have great deal on my wheels.thaks to autoanything for help....
Reviewed by Sean T (Annapolis, MD) Reviewed for a 2007 Lexus IS 350 — Aug 22, 2014 10:22 AM
In the center cap area paint is chipping away already. The finish is crappy on the inside of spokes ( no clear coat). Not pleased with purchase at all?
Reviewed by Andre M (Leverett, MA) Reviewed for a 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser — Apr 17, 2014 9:26 PM
A very decent price for a good looking, light wheel. During the daily commute, the car handles noticeably better that with another, heavier aftermarket wheel and the potholes are less jarring. Lower unsprung mass really *is* a good thing. As purchased, the wheel did *not* include hubcentric rings or lug nuts, which increases the bottom line cost.