- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt through traffic with Enkei Raijin Tuning Wheels
- Named after Raijin, the Japanese god of thunder
- Wide-split 7-spoke design in your choice of street-dominating finishes
- Delivers F1-inspired performance for your daily driver
- Made from one piece of aluminum with Enkei’s M.A.T. spin-casting process
- M.A.T. Technology makes each wheel strong, stiff and up to 15% lighter
- Lighter wheels brake efficiently, accelerate quicker and can boost MPG
- Choose from a selection of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Quality tested to exceed Enkei’s proprietary Spec-E standards
- Enkei-logoed center cap included
- Raijin Tuning Wheels are sold individually
- Your Enkei Raijin Tuning Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
It takes more than thunder from under the hood and out the tailpipes to dominate the streets. So tune your tuner with the thunderclap performance and lightning style of Enkei Raijin Tuning Wheels. With a lightning flash of wide-split 7-spoke style, Enkei Raijin Wheels rumble the roads with a strong, stiff, lightweight build that bolts F1 performance to your daily driver.
Enkei Raijin Wheels don't take the thunder god's name lightly. Along with the thunderous style, they're stronger, stiffer and lighter than lesser performance wheels. That's because Raijin Wheels are crafted from a single piece of alloy aluminum using Enkei's M.A.T. spin-casting process—the same technology Enkei uses in their F1 wheels.
Bolting through traffic takes more than a strong build and a lightweight design. So, Enkei makes Raijin Rims available in a thundercloud of diameters, widths and bolt patterns. That way your street tuner gets the tight tuck and aggressive stance you're looking for. Even better, Enkei backs your Raijin Tuning Wheels with a thunderous Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Enkei Raijin Tuning Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Andrew B (Denver, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru WRX — May 07, 2017 9:11 PM
The black Raijin wheels on my sliver WRX look great and I've gotten quite a few compliments. The +50 offset pushes the wheels out about .2" and it's a surprisingly noticeable improvement in stance. The 18x8.5 wheel and tire combo weighs the same as the stock 17x8 wheels with the same brand and model of tire... 47lb each. Autoanything made me a great deal and shipped the wheels very quickly. I'm very satisfied with the wheels.
- enkei wheels & rims
- access literider tonneau
- pro comp steel wheel center caps
- what sounds best 40 series super 40 or super 44
- toyota wheel spacers
- volvo steering wheel cover
- car mats honda
- ford fusion rims
- grand cherokee lug nuts
- 2006 toyota highlander floor mats
- pop up truck tents
- custom floor mats for suv
- brake disc