- Save 5% Use Promo Code 5ENKEI
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get classic Enkei style with Enkei RSF5 Performance Wheels
- Sporty design with 5 split-spokes terminating at the rim lip
- Modern take on Enkei’s own RSF-2 design from the early 2000s
- Your choice of road- & track-ready finishes
- Performance Series Wheels boast trademark style, performance & value
- Cast/forged from one piece of aluminum in Enkei’s special hybrid process
- Strong, stiff & light—the RSF5 is everything you want in a performance wheel
- Choose from a selection of diameters, widths and bolt patterns
- Aggressive offsets and deep lips deliver the Enkei signature details
- Each RSF5 wheel comes with an Enkei-branded center cap
- RSF5 Performance Wheels are sold individually
- Inspected to meet Enkei’s proprietary and strict Spec-E quality standards
- Your Enkei RSF5 Performance Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Any tuner with a sense of street history remembers the Enkei RSF-2 Wheel. And though it may be as distant a memory as Fast & Furious I, you can get that classic look with Enkei RSF5 Performance Wheels. Featuring an updated 5 split spoke design terminating at the rim lip, Enkei RSF5 Rims bring the old-school style with your choice of finishes.
Along with the classic Enkei look, Enkei RSF5 Wheels deliver maximum Enkei value and ultimate Enkei quality. As part of the Performance Series lineup, each Enkei Performance RSF5 is designed ravage the roads without roughing up your budget. RSF5 Enkei rims are built to perform from a solid chunk of aluminum alloy. And what begins as a hunk o' metal, after running through Enkei's hybrid cast/forge process, exits on the other side as a strong, stiff, lightweight, high-performance wheel that won't break under pressure or break your bank.
What's the only thing better than Enkei performance and value? Enkei style! And Enkei RSF-5 rims deliver the stylish stance your ride needs with deep lips, aggressive offsets and a radical selection of widths, diameters and bolt patterns. And finally, you get the Enkei guarantee: they back your RSF5 Performance Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Enkei RSF5 Performance Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Salvador V (CARLSBAD, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Scion FR-S — Nov 11, 2014 11:41 AM
The Enkei RSF5 wheels exceeded my expectations for quality, looks and performance. I got the 17x7.5 for the front with 40 mm offset, weight 20 lbs. Rear wheels were 18x9 with 45 mm offset, weight 22lbs. I know the wheels are little heavy compare to other much higher price wheels in the market but this classic designed is not going to go out style anytime soon and they are well worth the money. These wheels will not be used for track days since I do have a set of lightweight wheels.
Reviewed by 18 s (Nixa, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Focus — Aug 08, 2014 6:33 AM
I am very satisfied with my wheels. They seem to be of good quality. They look good on my car. The price thru Autoanything was the best I found.
- enkei rims
- best wheel spacers
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- dual wheel simulator components
- toyota wheel spacers
- porsche car covers
- bmw car seat covers
- ford edge rims
- silverado alloy wheels
- wheel spacers for 2010 mazda 3
- vehicle chrome accessories
- towing hitch accessories
- replacement rearview mirror