- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Turn up the heat on the street and at the strip with Enkei SC05 Tuning Wheels
- Sculpted to sizzle with a split 7-spoke pattern, deep lip and exciting offsets
- Twice branded with the Enkei logo on the center cap and the name around the hub
- Carved out of a single block of aluminum using Enkei’s cutting-edge M.A.T. Technology
- The M.A.T. manufacturing process optimizes the alloy at a molecular level, delivering unmatched strength, stiffness and weight savings
- Tested and inspected to Enkei’s strict Spec-E quality standards
- Comes in your choice of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- Enkei SC05 Tuning Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
There are no do overs, take backs or second chances out on the track. You have one chance to win, so you can't be tripped up by clunky factory wheels. Streamline your speed fiend with a race-ready set of Enkei SC05 Tuning Rims. Sporting a split 7-spoke design and all-aluminum construction, they deliver intense attitude and serious weight savings to intimidate your opponents and give you an edge on the oval.
What do Lotus cars and the Enkei SC05 line of custom wheels have in common? They're both engineered for minimal weight and maximum performance. To achieve the ideal balance of strength, stiffness and lightness, Enkei SC-05 Wheels are crafted from a solid piece of aluminum using an advanced M.A.T. spin-casting process. They need less metal to remain ultra rigid, so your curb weight drops while your handling soars—a true recipe for victory.
Whether you're building up a Saturday special or dressing up your daily driver, SC05 Enkei Rims come in a variety of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with your powerful ride. Plus, each wheel comes complete with a branded center cap and the Enkei name around the hub. What's more, Enkei covers your SC05 Tuning Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size