- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a tough new look to your big rig with Enkei ST6 Truck & SUV Wheels
- These gutsy custom wheels sport an imposing 6-spoke pattern that’s set deep inside the rim
- Comes in your choice of jaw-dropping finish options
- Enkei-branded center cap included to polish off the look
- Formed out of a solid piece of aluminum for unmatched strength, stiffness and weight savings
- Passes Enkei’s intense Spec-E quality tests
- Pick from a number of popular wheel size, bolt pattern and offset combinations
- Sold individually
- Your Enkei ST6 Truck & SUV Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Puny factory rims paired with towering trucks and super-sized SUVs leave a lot of dead space in the wheel wells—and a lot to be desired. For maximum visual impact, fill in your fenders with the ferocious look of Enkei ST6 Truck & SUV Wheels. These full-figured upgrades are formed with 6 stately spokes tucked deep inside the rim for tight lines, sleek slopes and huge attitude.
Whether you're running your kids to the field for football practice or hauling gravel to the jobsite to finish a landscaping project, Enkei ST6 Wheels are up for any challenge. Born from a solid slab of aluminum, they deliver unmatched strength, stiffness and weight savings. Plus, each Enkei ST6 meets strict Spec-E quality standards, ensuring durability that's good for the long haul.
From hard-pulling Silverados to adventure-seeking 4Runners, ST6 Wheels come in a wide variety of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with most full-size pickups and SUVs. They're available in your choice of finishes, including Enkei ST6 Gunmetal, and ship with a branded center cap to boot. Better still, every Enkei ST6 is covered by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
Enkei ST6 Truck & SUV Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Randall H (Mesa, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 20, 2015 1:34 AM
I bought these because I like the style and I was under the impression they were lighter in weight then they actually are. I bought 18x8.5 with a 20mm offset tires mounted are Nitto 265/60-18's. The suspension is at stock height right now. I just bought ICON stage 1 suspension to level the truck / lift the front 1.5". The wheels balance out really nice for a larger truck / SUV tires.