The current product is out of stock.
Click Alloy Wheels & Rims to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Strive for style with Enkei STR5 Performance Wheels
- Slotted 5-spoke design with a black finish and machined face
- Enkei Performance Series Wheels are legendary for style, performance & value
- Wrought from one piece of aluminum with Enkei’s casting/forged hybrid process
- STR5 has everything you want in a performance wheel—strong, stiff and light
- Select from an array of diameters, widths and bolt patterns
- Rolling with Enkei’s aggressive offsets and deep lips
- Each STR5 wheel includes an Enkei-logoed center cap
- STR5 Performance Wheels are sold individually
- Surpasses Enkei’s proprietary Spec-E quality standards
- Your Enkei STR5 Performance Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Taking the win on the streets or the track is a struggle—but nothing you can't conquer. Especially when you add some strive to your drive with a set of Enkei STR5 Performance Wheels. Slicing up the competition with slotted, super-thin 5-spoke construction, Enkei STR5 Wheels give you that extra push with a black and mill-machined offset finish.
A member of the fabled Enkei Performance Series lineup, Enkei STR-5 Rims are made to beat the streets without beating your budget. Like the others in the Performance Series, STR-5 Rims are built from one slab of alloy aluminum. Entering Enkei's casting/forged hybrid process as a mere chunk of metal, each STR5 Enkei wheel exits as a light, strong, stiff and stylish high-performance wheel.
And the Enkei STR5 delivers street style on all fronts. Available in your choice of diameters, widths and bolt patterns, plus deep lips and aggressive offsets, STR5 Wheels give your aggressive ride the aggressive stance you want. And if that isn't enough, Enkei backs your Performance STR5 wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- dual wheel simulator components
- eibach wheel spacers
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- honda steering wheel cover
- lexus car cover
- toyota wheel spacers
- toyota tundra alloy wheels
- ford f250 lug nuts
- gmc canyon rims
- rubber floor mats automobile
- stores with truck cargo racks
- bug deflectors & window visors