- Save 5% Use Promo Code 5ENKEI
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Defy convention by ditching your stock rims and bolting on Enkei T-Fork Performance Wheels
- These Performance Series Wheels are carved with a sharp 14-spoke pattern
- Treated to a gun metal finish and highlighted by machined accents around the spokes
- Comes complete with an Enkei-logo center cap
- Made from high-quality aluminum and formed for maximum strength, stiffness and weight savings
- Spec-E certified with higher drop-point, rotary bending fatigue and dynamic radial fatigue requirements than the JWL standard
- Available in your choice of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- Your Enkei T-Fork Performance Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Driving around town on factory wheels is like eating steak with just your hands—it works, but it sure is sloppy. For a more elevated motoring experience, upgrade with the ultimate aftermarket utensils: Enkei T-Fork Wheels. Superior to stock in every way, these mouth-watering rims feature a sizzling 14-spoke pattern with sharp lines, crisp angles and bold branding on the center cap.
The Enkei T-Fork line of custom rims prove that two tones are better than one. They're coated in a formidable gun metal finish then accented by machined highlights around the spokes for head-turning contrast. Under the surface, each Enkei TFork is constructed from strong, stiff and light aluminum in a design that passes the company's intense Spec-E performance test. So no matter how hard you drive, your T-Fork Rims are ready for action.
Like an all-you-can-eat buffet on the Vegas Strip, Enkei T-Fork Rims offer a smorgasbord of options. You can pick and choose from an assortment of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit practically any hatchback, coupe or sedan. And no matter which option you choose, Enkei backs it up with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately.
- Before mounting tires, test fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility.
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size.