- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rocket down the road and attack the oval track with Enkei T6S Tuning Wheels
- Built with a contoured 6-spoke pattern reminiscent of Enkei’s infamous Kojin wheels
- Comes in a range of tuner-approved finishes
- Carved from one piece of aluminum using Enkei’s F1-grade M.A.T. process
- M.A.T. spin-casting optimizes the aluminum on a molecular level for strength, stiffness and weight savings
- Meet’s Enkei’s Spec-E quality standards, which far exceed Japan’s own JWL requirements
- Pick from a host of popular wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets for the ideal stance
- Sold individually with a flat Enkei-branded center cap included
- Your Enkei T6S Tuning Wheels come with a Lifetime Structural Warranty
On the weekdays, you're stuck in traffic like the rest of the commuter crowd. When the weekend rolls around, though, you don't miss an opportunity to stretch your legs at the track. So you need a set of wheels that are both daring on the streets and deadly at the speedway. For a formidable look and F1-grade design, upgrade with Enkei T6S Tuning Rims.
Inspired by the sleek look of Enkei's legendary Kojin Rims, the T6S Enkei line of custom wheels feature 6 spokes rather than 5 for added visual bite. But appearances alone are meaningless unless they're backed up by performance. To achieve both ends, Enkei crafts your T6S Rims out a solitary block of aluminum using their cutting-edge M.A.T. spin-casting process to ensure peak strength, stiffness and weight savings.
With a wide range of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to choose from, you won't have any trouble finding an Enkei T6S set to fit your ride. What's more, they come in your choice of subtle and standout finishes and include a branded center cap that's dead flat. Last but not least, Enkei backs up your T6S Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size