- Save 5% Use Promo Code 5ENKEI
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Air it out for the win with Enkei Tenjin Tuning Wheels
- Named after Tenjin, the Japanese sky deity
- Sleek 9-spoke center design with a machined and polished outer lip
- Available in your choice of track-ready finishes
- Designed for ultra-high rigidity while maintaining low weight
- Forged from one piece of aluminum with Enkei’s M.A.T. spin-casting process
- M.A.T. Technology makes the strongest, stiffest, lightest wheel possible
- Choose from a variety of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Tested for quality to meet Enkei’s stringent, proprietary Spec-E standards
- Includes Enkei-branded center cap
- Tenjin Tuning Wheels are sold individually
- Your Enkei Tenjin Tuning Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
When your street machine is dedicated to the track, you can conquer your commute and your bracket with one set of wheels—Enkei Tenjin Tuning Wheels. Stylish enough for the streets with a 9-spoke center design and polished outer lip, Enkei Tenjin Wheels are tough enough for the track with their ultra-rigid, super lightweight, high-performance design.
In order to be as at home on the track as they are on the streets, Tenjin Wheels are built track tough. Formed from a single piece of aluminum alloy using Enkei's exclusive M.A.T. spin-casting process, each Tenjin Rim is as strong, rigid and light as a high-performance wheel can be. And the two-tone style looks great on the road and track alike.
Available in an array of sizes and finishes, Tenjin Rims are designed to give your street fighter a tight tuck, aggressive stance and sleek style. And to complete the tuner transformation, each Enkei Tenjin Wheel includes a center cap flying the Enkei logo. Plus, Enkei backs your Tenjin Tuning Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Enkei Tenjin Tuning Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charlene G (GREEN BAY, WI) Reviewed for a 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer — May 13, 2016 12:49 PM
Great customer service. Product arrived in excellent condition and looks great on the car. Wheels are durable so far.