Enkei TSP6 Tuning Wheels
The current product is out of stock.
Click Alloy Wheels & Rims to view related products
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For a powerful street presence and enhanced driving performance, make the switch to Enkei TSP6 Tuning Wheels
- Aggressively styled with a dozen angular spokes cutting tight lines all the way out to the stepped lip
- Finished in your choice of ferocious color options
- Built out of one solid piece of aluminum using Enkei’s M.A.T. spin-casting process—the same technique used for their Formula 1 wheels
- M.A.T. construction makes your TSP6 Rims stronger, stiffer and lighter than the competition
- Passes Enkei’s grueling Spec-E quality standards
- Comes complete with an Enkei-branded flat center cap
- Sold separately in a wide selection of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Enkei TSP6 Tuning Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Armchair racers get their kicks following the Formula 1 circuit on TV, but your passion for performance extends beyond the living room. Be a part of the action by dressing your daily driver with Enkei TSP6 Tuning Rims. Tuned for tough looks and tight handling, these aggressive upgrades feature an angular 12-spoke design that's built to the same high-octane standards as Enkei's signature F1 wheels.
Today's high-tech racecars are a balance of brute strength and weight savings, and the same philosophy applies to Enkei TSP6 line of aftermarket wheels. Forget about clunky forged steel—these cutting-edge rims are wrought from a single block aluminum using Enkei's own M.A.T. spin-casting process. Beyond shaping the alloy, this technique optimizes the metal at the molecular level, resulting in rims that are incredibly strong, intensely stiff and amazingly light.
Finding the perfect stance for your speedy vehicle is a cinch with TSP6 Enkei Wheels. They come in your choice of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. And with an array of exciting finishes to choose from and a dead-flat branded center cap, they look as intimidating as they perform. Best of all, Enkei covers every TSP6 Rim with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size