- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put your stamp on street history with Foose Legend Wheels
- Classic deep-dish 5-spoke design available in an array of finish choices
- One-piece cast-aluminum construction
- Select from an array of diameters, sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each Legend Wheel includes a Foose-logoed center cap
- Foose Legend Wheels are sold individually
- Your Foose Legend Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
In the world of custom car building, Chip Foose is a living legend. And you can bolt on some of his legendary style with Foose Legend Wheels. Designed by the legend himself, Chip Foose Legend rims feature a classic-type 5-spoke design, a deep dish and your choice of street-ready finishes ready to highlight your ride.
Foose F105 Legend wheels are cast from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy for a one-piece wheel that’s both strong and light. So, when you bolt on your Foose Legend wheels, you not only get that legendary Foose style, you get a major Foose boost in performance.
Thanks to Foose’s selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets, your street machine gets the perfect fit and finish whether it sits stock, lowered or slammed. And, to finish off the street style, all Foose Legend Rims come with a Foose-branded center cap. Plus, Foose backs your Legend Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Foose Legend Wheels Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Timothy W (Fortson, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Pontiac GTO — Aug 22, 2017 8:40 PM
The wheels are amazing, they give my 2006 Pontiac Gto that old school muscle car look, I highly recommend this wheel.
Reviewed by Christpher T L (Newport News, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 31, 2016 4:09 AM
I have ordered a few things from Autoanything.com but and they stand behind their products and everything has gone beyond my expectations. I called in to make sure the specs were correct for my vehicle and the staff is very knowledgeable and right on target with their recommendations. The look online is great, on the vehicle is second to none. Every day i get asked where did i get them and I proudly say autoanything.com
Reviewed by John W (Modesto, CA) Reviewed for a 1973 Plymouth Scamp — May 23, 2016 1:45 AM
These rims are awesome. They came packaged very well and arrived in perfect condition. Very fast shopping also. Thank you autoanything.com
Reviewed by Gregory L (Conyers, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Mar 31, 2016 8:56 PM
These wheels not only looks good but are very easy to clean. Ease of cleaning played a big part in my purchase. Your hand goes between each mag easily. These wheels has a good shine to them. I have received plenty of compliments.
- canada nissan 350z powerstop brake disc and pad kit
- car jacket bag
- ballistic off road 814 jester wheels
- jeep floor liners
- toyota brush guards
- toyota wheel spacers
- cadillac escalade rims
- cargo mat for chevy equinox
- ford f150 alloy rims
- rubber mat for cargo area of suv
- tonto for ranger truck beds
- truck accessories and chrome kits