- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on explosive style with Foose Nitrous Wheels
- Classic 5-spoke design offset by machined accents on the inner rim lip
- Available in an array of finish choices
- Single-piece cast-aluminum construction
- Choose from an array of diameters, sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each Nitrous Wheel includes a Foose-logoed center cap
- Foose Nitrous Wheels are sold individually
- Your Foose Nitrous Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
To take the win with speed and style, you need two things: Nitrous and Chip Foose. And now you can bolt on a bit of both with a set of Foose Nitrous Wheels. Designed by the legendary car crafter, Chip Foose, Foose Nitrous rims hit the streets with a classic SS-type 5-spoke design that’s highlighted by machined accents on the inner rim lip.
Cast from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, Foose Nitrous wheels are made from one solid piece for a wheel that’s both strong and light. So, when you bolt on your Foose Nitrous wheels, you not only get that legendary Foose street style, you get a major Foose boost in handling performance.
Foose Nitrous wheels come in a selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. That way your street-racer gets the perfect stance whether it sits stock, lowered or slammed. And, to top off the street style, all Foose Nitrous Rims come with a Foose-branded center cap. And to light the Foose fuse on this deal, Foose backs your Nitrous Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Foose Nitrous Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Matthew G (DELTA, OH) — Feb 03, 2016 3:39 AM
I like the wheels, but your advertising was deceiving. I thought I was getting the nitrous wheels with exposed rivets as pictured above, but instead got the regular wheels without the exposed rivets.
- foose wheels & rims
- ballistic off road 845 morax wheels
- chrome avs sunflector back window deflector
- cryo slot rotors
- bmw wiper blades
- mercedes floor mats with logo
- toyota wheel spacers
- nissan xterra cargo liner
- mazda 3 rims
- chevy silverado alloy rims
- diamond plate bed liner ford f350
- steel storage for the back of a pick up truck
- auto best floor liners mats