- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on explosive style with Foose Nitrous Wheels
- Classic 5-spoke design offset by machined accents on the inner rim lip
- Available in an array of finish choices
- Single-piece cast-aluminum construction
- Choose from an array of diameters, sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each Nitrous Wheel includes a Foose-logoed center cap
- Foose Nitrous Wheels are sold individually
- Your Foose Nitrous Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
To take the win with speed and style, you need two things: Nitrous and Chip Foose. And now you can bolt on a bit of both with a set of Foose Nitrous Wheels. Designed by the legendary car crafter, Chip Foose, Foose Nitrous rims hit the streets with a classic SS-type 5-spoke design that’s highlighted by machined accents on the inner rim lip.
Cast from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, Foose Nitrous wheels are made from one solid piece for a wheel that’s both strong and light. So, when you bolt on your Foose Nitrous wheels, you not only get that legendary Foose street style, you get a major Foose boost in handling performance.
Foose Nitrous wheels come in a selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. That way your street-racer gets the perfect stance whether it sits stock, lowered or slammed. And, to top off the street style, all Foose Nitrous Rims come with a Foose-branded center cap. And to light the Foose fuse on this deal, Foose backs your Nitrous Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Foose Nitrous Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Matthew G (DELTA, OH) — Feb 03, 2016 3:39 AM
I like the wheels, but your advertising was deceiving. I thought I was getting the nitrous wheels with exposed rivets as pictured above, but instead got the regular wheels without the exposed rivets.