- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put all others on notice when you roll by on some mean Fuel Assault Wheels
- One-piece forged aluminum construction ensures years of rough-and-ready use
- Available in a variety of sizes, offsets and bolt patterns to match your truck, Jeep or SUV
- Deep, 8-spoke design grants a uniquely aggressive look
- Choose from a range of tough finishes including glossy or matte black
- Each Assault Rim is made in the USA and sold individually
- Your Fuel Assault Wheels are backed by Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
There’s no questioning the good looks and long-lasting grit of Fuel Assault Wheels. Wickedly wrought from high-strength forged aluminum, these trail-ready, 8-spoke rims come in a variety of select sizes, bolt patterns and stylish finishes. Made in the USA. Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
Fuel Assault Wheels Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by james c (Cartersville, GA) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Feb 01, 2017 2:00 AM
wanted something on the wild side and look that no one has. boom baby these are it. 2007 f150 is off the chain. love these wheels. went with the 20x10 18mm off set. couldn't be any happier.
Reviewed by arturo m (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Jan 20, 2017 9:26 AM
Received my rims, came quick and packaged nicely just need to wrap them in some aggressive looking tires to match the aggressive response rims.
Reviewed by Steve H (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — May 23, 2016 6:38 AM
I love the look and vibe of these wheels. I added them to my 2016 XLT SCREW, and wrapped them in KO2 275/60/20 without leveling or lifting...no rubbing at all. They do seem a little heavy but what do you expect going from 18 to 20s?