- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put all others on notice when you roll by on some mean Fuel Assault Wheels
- One-piece forged aluminum construction ensures years of rough-and-ready use
- Available in a variety of sizes, offsets and bolt patterns to match your truck, Jeep or SUV
- Deep, 8-spoke design grants a uniquely aggressive look
- Choose from a range of tough finishes including glossy or matte black
- Each Assault Rim is made in the USA and sold individually
- Your Fuel Assault Wheels are backed by Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
There’s no questioning the good looks and long-lasting grit of Fuel Assault Wheels. Wickedly wrought from high-strength forged aluminum, these trail-ready, 8-spoke rims come in a variety of select sizes, bolt patterns and stylish finishes. Made in the USA. Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
Fuel Assault Wheels Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve H (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — May 23, 2016 6:38 AM
I love the look and vibe of these wheels. I added them to my 2016 XLT SCREW, and wrapped them in KO2 275/60/20 without leveling or lifting...no rubbing at all. They do seem a little heavy but what do you expect going from 18 to 20s?
Reviewed by Christopher R (Dalton, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 21, 2016 5:07 AM
Absolutely love the new rims. They were on a 60-90 day back order at the local tire shop, and I received them in less than 7 days from AutoAnything, and for $40.00 less a wheel. Caution the standard procomp lug kit that autoanything recommends will NOT work with these rims. They are too long and the center caps will NOT fit!