The current product is out of stock.
Click Alloy Wheels & Rims to view related products
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Drill down to the perfect off-road look with Fuel Driller Wheels
- Solid 6-spoke design with machined accents at the ends and around the rim lip
- Choose from a selection of machined or painted finishes
- Two-piece alloy-aluminum construction for strength and style
- Select from an array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, bores and offsets
- Each Driller Wheel includes a Fuel-logoed center cap
- Fuel Driller Wheels are sold individually
- Your Fuel Driller Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Twist and turn your way to the top on a set of gnarly Fuel Driller Wheels. Drilling into radical off-road style with a solid 6-spoke design, Fuel Driller Rims bore into your competition with machined accents at the ends and around the rim lip. Plus you get your choice of machined or painted finishes.
Fuel Driller Wheels are built with a special two-piece design that’s light, stylish and strong. And since they’re cast from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, each Fuel Driller can shoulder a 2500 to 3500 lb load rating depending on size and bolt pattern. So it’s clear, these rugged wheels equip your rig to drill anything that comes at ‘em.
Fuel gives you a huge choice of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, bores and offsets to choose from. So, whether your rig sits stock, leveled or lifted, you always get the right look. And, to drill down to the finished style, all Fuel Driller Rims include a Fuel-logoed center cap. What’s more, Fuel backs your Driller Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel