- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Blow out your off-road style with Fuel Full Blown Wheels
- Wide 5-spoke star design with spoke cutouts and milled accents around the lip
- Available in your choice of full-blown finishes
- One-piece aluminum construction for strength and light weight
- Fuel logo is machined into the inner rim lip
- Your choice of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, bores and offsets
- Each Full Blown Wheel includes a Fuel-branded center cap
- Fuel Full Blown Wheels are sold individually
- Your Fuel Full Blown Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Take cover and get ready to blow it up on a set of Fuel Full Blown Wheels. Blowing away your competition with a wide 5-spoke star design, Fuel Blown wheels blowout your off-road style with cutouts on each spoke, mill-machined bolt-head accents around the outer rim lip and your choice of full-blown finishes.
Each Fuel Full Blown Wheel is cast from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy and features a one-piece design that’s both light and strong. How light and strong? Depending on size and bolt pattern, Fuel Full Blown rims boast a 2500 to 3500 lb load rating and weigh as little as 31 lbs. Which means Full Blown wheels can blow away anything that comes near ‘em!
It doesn’t matter if your rig sits stock or leveled, or has a full-blown lift, you can give it the right stance with the wide array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, bores and offsets offered by Fuel. Plus, to blowout the off-road style, all Fuel Full Blown Rims come with a Fuel-branded center cap. And to make this a full-blown deal, Fuel backs your Full Blown Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel