- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Crank up your off-road style with Fuel Krank Wheels
- 8 Y-shaped spoke design with milled accents around the lip
- Available in your choice of cranked-up finishes
- One-piece aluminum construction for high strength and low weight
- Your selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, bores and offsets
- Each Krank Wheel includes a Fuel-logoed center cap
- Fuel Krank Wheels are sold individually
- Your Fuel Krank Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
When it’s time to take your rig’s off-road style to eleven, crank it up with a set of Fuel Krank Wheels. Turning the screws on the competition with eight Y-shaped spokes, Fuel Krank Rims crank up the off-road attitude with mill-machined bolt-head accents around the outer rim lip and your choice of twisted finishes.
Cast from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, each Fuel Krank Wheel is carved from a one-piece design that’s both light and strong. How light? How strong? Well, depending on size and bolt pattern, Fuel MHT Krank rims boast a 2500 to 3500 lb load rating and weigh as little as 34 lbs. So there’s no doubt that Krank wheels can turn the screws on anything the trail throws at ‘em!
How does your rig sit? Stock? Leveled? Lifted? Well, you can crank it up with the right stance on your choice of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, bores and offsets. Plus, to crank up the twisted style, all Krank Rims come with a Fuel-logoed center cap. And to crank up this deal, Fuel backs your Krank Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Fuel Krank Wheels Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ron B (Fredericksburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Trailblazer — Apr 13, 2017 4:28 PM
Sales customer support was excellent. Delivery was on time and no issues. The product looks terrific and functions well.
Reviewed by Christian R (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 03, 2017 9:00 PM
I cant express how satisfied i am with my rims. Since when they first came in, i was like a little boy on Christmas day opening up the boxes. The were perfectly and beautifully polished matte black. Now that they are on my truck, i get nothing but compliments! Im one extremely satisfied customer!!
Reviewed by Rodney J (Tremonton, UT) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — Oct 16, 2015 1:56 PM
These aren't bad looking rims. They look better the farther away you are. They definitely aren't quite the picture. I wanted a deeper dish than the 20 offset. They didn't come with any information. The center caps have only two bolts that hold them on, two that are plastic dummies, and two that are nuts and bolts. You have to be careful to figure out which two you want to remove the caps. Also, you will be required to purchase a thin wall socket to remove the lug nuts if you are a DIY person.