- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Outfit your rig with deadly style on Fuel Lethal Wheels
- Tapered 8-spoke design with spoke cutouts and milled accents around the lip
- Coated with a matte-black and mill-machined finish
- Features the Fuel logo milled into the inner rim lip
- One-piece aluminum-alloy construction for low weight and high strength
- Wide selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, bores and offsets
- Each Lethal Wheel includes a Fuel-logoed center cap
- Fuel Lethal Wheels are sold individually
- Your Fuel Lethal Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Take the win with killer style, killer performance and the killer instinct of Fuel Lethal Wheels. Taking no mercy on your competition with a tapered eight-spoke design, Fuel Lethal Rims cut deep with hollow spoke cutouts and mill-machined bolt-head accents around the outer rim lip. And the matte-black and machined finish strikes the fatal blow!
Each Fuel Lethal Wheel is carved from a one-piece design and cast from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy. This creates an off-road wheel that’s both light and strong. In fact, depending on size and bolt pattern, Lethal rims can shoulder a 2500 to 3500 lb load rating and weigh as little as 33 lbs.
Whether your rig sits stock, leveled or lifted, Lethal Wheels come in a selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, bores and offsets to give your killer rig that stalker stance. Plus, to cap off the killer style, your Lethal Rims come with Fuel-logoed center caps. And to make this a killer deal, Fuel backs your Lethal Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Fuel Lethal Wheels Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joel V (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Aug 03, 2016 8:53 PM
The sales person was the most helpful, and save me from buying the wrong rims. He to the time to xplain the offset, and helped me select the correct rim. I totally love my fuels.
Reviewed by Steve S (BEREA, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 11, 2016 6:19 AM
I love these wheels! I got the black machined 17" wheels. I mounted them with a set of cooper STT pros which set them off. I put them on my black Toyota Tacoma and its looks awesome. I get a lot of comments on them.
Reviewed by Bryce K (Gillette, WY) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Feb 19, 2016 8:43 PM
Overall they look great! I love them, The only issue is the fact that one of the two holes drilled for the hub caps was not threaded! I have to tap it. And the fact that these rims are universal and so they start to vibrate at higher speeds. It can be annoying. I wish the hub caps were not plastic also. Your spending nearly a grand for some wheels I feel like they could make higher quality hub caps. Otherwise they look great!
- fuel wheels & rims
- eibach springs pro-spacers pt cruiser review
- something on garage wall to protect car door
- swagman upright roof bike rack
- toyota wheel spacers
- bmw dog seat cover
- floor mats for mercedes benz
- ford f250 rims
- gmc sierra console
- silverado lug nuts
- discount custom car seat cover
- floor mat automotive
- suv cargo mats vehicle