- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Outfit your rig with deadly style on Fuel Lethal Wheels
- Tapered 8-spoke design with spoke cutouts and milled accents around the lip
- Coated with a matte-black and mill-machined finish
- Features the Fuel logo milled into the inner rim lip
- One-piece aluminum-alloy construction for low weight and high strength
- Wide selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, bores and offsets
- Each Lethal Wheel includes a Fuel-logoed center cap
- Fuel Lethal Wheels are sold individually
- Your Fuel Lethal Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Take the win with killer style, killer performance and the killer instinct of Fuel Lethal Wheels. Taking no mercy on your competition with a tapered eight-spoke design, Fuel Lethal Rims cut deep with hollow spoke cutouts and mill-machined bolt-head accents around the outer rim lip. And the matte-black and machined finish strikes the fatal blow!
Each Fuel Lethal Wheel is carved from a one-piece design and cast from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy. This creates an off-road wheel that’s both light and strong. In fact, depending on size and bolt pattern, Lethal rims can shoulder a 2500 to 3500 lb load rating and weigh as little as 33 lbs.
Whether your rig sits stock, leveled or lifted, Lethal Wheels come in a selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, bores and offsets to give your killer rig that stalker stance. Plus, to cap off the killer style, your Lethal Rims come with Fuel-logoed center caps. And to make this a killer deal, Fuel backs your Lethal Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Fuel Lethal Wheels Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joel V (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Aug 03, 2016 8:53 PM
The sales person was the most helpful, and save me from buying the wrong rims. He to the time to xplain the offset, and helped me select the correct rim. I totally love my fuels.
Reviewed by Steve S (BEREA, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 11, 2016 6:19 AM
I love these wheels! I got the black machined 17" wheels. I mounted them with a set of cooper STT pros which set them off. I put them on my black Toyota Tacoma and its looks awesome. I get a lot of comments on them.
Reviewed by Bryce K (Gillette, WY) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Feb 19, 2016 8:43 PM
Overall they look great! I love them, The only issue is the fact that one of the two holes drilled for the hub caps was not threaded! I have to tap it. And the fact that these rims are universal and so they start to vibrate at higher speeds. It can be annoying. I wish the hub caps were not plastic also. Your spending nearly a grand for some wheels I feel like they could make higher quality hub caps. Otherwise they look great!