- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Saddle up and fly solo with Fuel Maverick Wheels
- Straight 8-spoke design with milled bolt accents around the outer rim lip
- Available in a selection rugged truck-ready finishes
- Single-piece aluminum construction delivers a super strong, super light wheel
- Select from a range of diameters, sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each Maverick Wheel includes a Fuel-branded center cap
- Fuel Maverick Wheels are sold individually
- Your Fuel Maverick Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Transform your high-riding truck or SUV into a serious top gun with Fuel Maverick Wheels. The perfect wheel to set your rig apart from the highway herd, Fuel Maverick rims feature your choice of finishes over a straight 8-spoke design with mill-machined bolt-head accents around the entire outer rim lip.
Cast from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, MHT Maverick wheels feature a one-piece design that’s both strong and light. And speaking of strong, each Maverick rim boasts a 2500 to 3500 lb load rating, depending on size. So, there should be no doubt that your Fuel Maverick wheels can handle extreme off-road use and daily driving alike.
Whether you pilot a stock, lifted, daily driver or trophy rig, your truck gets the perfect fit and finish thanks to Fuel’s array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. And, to finish off the clean style, all Maverick wheels come with a Fuel-branded center cap. Plus, Fuel backs your Maverick Wheels with a 1-year finish and limited Lifetime structural warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Fuel Maverick Wheels Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tyler P (Prattville, AL) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Aug 15, 2016 8:49 PM
Great wheels love the look one came in bent and autoanything worked with to get replaced with no issues would recommend these wheels and buying from autoanything.com to any one who asks
Reviewed by Michael D (Foster City, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Aug 14, 2016 5:10 PM
Bought 20x9 +20 to replace the stock wheels (20x8.5 +44) on a 2015 F150 Lariat 4x4. Arrived quickly. Build quality and general fit and finish seem solid. I was able to re-use the original TPMS, but needed new lugs to fit under the center cap (original lugs were too long/tall). Center cap is a lightweight plastic held on by two allen bolts (other 6 are fake). Tires now sit flush with fenders giving a more aggressive stance without slinging rocks outside of wheel wells. Would definitely recommend!