- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ready your rig for off-road with a set of Fuel Nutz Wheels
- 8 straight spokes with burly nut and bolt accents machined around the inner lip
- Your choice of rugged off-road finishes
- One-piece alloy-aluminum design for low weight and high strength
- Multitude of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, bores and offsets to choose from
- Each Nutz Wheel includes a Fuel-logoed center cap
- Fuel Nutz Wheels are sold individually
- Your Fuel Nutz Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
You’d have to be nuts to drive a truck with lifted suspension, monster meats and hardcore wheels. And face it, you are nuts. So go completely nuts with Fuel Nutz Wheels. Cracking the style nut with eight straight spokes, these Nutz shell the competition with massive nut and bolt accents machined on the inner lip and rivet accents on the outer lip.
Cast from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, each Fuel Nutz Wheel is built with a one-piece design. This is how Fuel creates a hardcore off-road wheel that’s both light and strong. So light and strong, that depending on size and bolt pattern, Fuel Nutz rims handle a 2500 to 3500 lb load rating and weigh as little as 41 lbs. So no matter how nuts the action gets, these Nutz can handle it!
Nutz Wheels come in a selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, bores and offsets. So whether your rig sits stock, leveled or lifted, you can give it the perfect stance. Plus, to crack the killer style, your Nutz Rims come with Fuel-logoed center caps. And best yet, Fuel backs your Nutz Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Fuel Nutz Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Dale V (CHELSEA, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Oct 28, 2015 1:39 PM
I wanted to put these wheels on a trailer but was unsure of the offset to order. I found Fuel's website and wrote them a very nice letter explaining my situation. They never responded. (There is NO phone number to call) Luckily, I was able to do some research and figure it out myself. I ordered what I thought would fit. It did, perfectly. The wheels arrived in a timely manner and look great. Now my trailer matches my truck. These wheels are a real head turner.