- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Burn white hot with a set of Fuel Octane Wheels
- Unique 8-spoke design with slotted brackets machined into the rim barrel
- Your choice of hardcore off-road finishes
- Single-piece alloy-aluminum design for low weight and high strength
- Several diameters, widths, bolt patterns, bores and offsets to choose from
- Each Octane Wheel includes a Fuel-logoed center cap
- Fuel Octane Wheels are sold individually
- Your Fuel Octane Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Boost your rig’s style with a volatile set of Fuel Octane Wheels. Burning white-hot with eight tapered, convex spokes, Fuel Octane Rims flame your competition with a unique center design that appears to be mounted into slotted brackets machined around the rim barrel. And, you get your choice of high-octane finishes.
Using aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, each Fuel Octane Wheel is cast with a strong and light one-piece design. And this is how MHT Fuel Octane Wheels stand up to the street, track and trail. Depending on size and bolt pattern, Octane rims shoulder a 2500 to 3500 lb load rating and weigh as little as 32 lbs.
Available in a selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, bores and offsets, Octane Wheels give your rig the perfect stance whether it sits stock, leveled or lifted. Plus, to detonate the high-octane style, your Octane Rims come with Fuel-logoed center caps. And even better, Fuel backs your Octane Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Fuel Octane Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review