- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Advance your rig's off-road style with a set of Fuel Pump Wheels
- Deep-dish 5 split-spoke design with machined accents at each spoke end
- Your choice of amped-up off-road finishes
- Single-piece alloy-aluminum construction for low weight and high strength
- Choose from several diameters, widths, bolt patterns, bores and offsets
- Each Pump Wheel includes a Fuel-logoed center cap
- Fuel Pump Wheels are sold individually
- Your Fuel Pump Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Get the jump on your competition with an amped up set of Fuel Pump Wheels. Inflated with the high-pressure look of a deep-dish five-split spoke design, Fuel Pump Rims swell up your rig’s off-road style with mill-machined accents at each spoke end and your choice of hardcore finishes.
MHT Fuel Pump Wheels are designed to stand up to the street, track and trail. Cast from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, each Fuel Pump Wheel is built with a strong and lightweight one-piece design. So, depending on size and bolt pattern, each Pump rim can shoulder a 2500 to 3500 lb load rating and weighs as little as 44 lbs.
You can select your wheel’s diameter, width, bolt pattern, bore and offset. So Pump Wheels inflate your rig with the perfect stance whether it sits stock, leveled or lifted. Plus, to top-off the pumped-up style, your Pump Rims come with Fuel-logoed center caps. What’s more, Fuel backs your Pump Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Fuel Pump Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ryan M (Eagan, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Apr 07, 2016 7:51 AM
These look awesome on my leveled, blacked out 2016 Silverado crew cab with 33 inch Goodyear Duratracs. The build and quality are great. As always AutoAnything provides the best price and great customer service. Free shipping is a major plus.