- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Run wide open with Fuel Throttle Dually Wheels
- Flared 8-spoke design with spoke cutouts and machined accents around the lip
- Choose from a selection of hair-trigger finishes
- Two-piece aluminum-alloy construction for low weight and high strength
- Select from an array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, bores and offsets
- Available with matching front and rear dually wheels—no adaptors needed
- Each Throttle Dually Wheel includes a Fuel-logoed center cap
- Fuel Throttle Dually Wheels are sold individually
- Your Fuel Throttle Dually Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
It takes a lot of throttle to get your big dually rig moving, so open it up and let it roll with a wide-open set of Fuel Throttle Dually Wheels. Dropping the hammer with a flared 8-spoke design, Fuel Throttle Dually Rims go full throttle with machined spoke cutouts, milled accents around the outer lip and your choice of dually-defining finishes.
Cast with a special two-piece design from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, Throttle Dually Rims are built with the total dually wheel package—low weight, high strength and double-down style. And, depending on size and bolt pattern, each Fuel Throttle Dually Wheel features a 2500 to 3500 lb load rating and weighs as little as 47 lbs. Plus, the wide-open style sets your big rig apart.
Whether it sits stock, leveled or lifted, you can give your truck the perfect stance with your choice of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, bores and offsets. Plus, all Throttle Dually Rims include a Fuel-branded center cap to add to the full-throttle style. Even better, Fuel backs your Throttle Dually Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel