- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Leave your stock style in the dust with Fuel Vapor Wheels
- Seriously bold 12-spoke design is finished with beadlock accents around the lip
- Made in several sizes, offsets and bolt patterns for trucks and SUVs
- Forged, one-piece wheel provides ultimate strength and weight savings
- Boss finish options make customizing a breeze
- Each Fuel Vapor Wheel is sold individually
- Your Fuel Vapor Rims are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
Catapult your ride’s style into the ether with a remarkable set of Fuel Vapor Wheels. These forged, one-piece rims are available in a range of sizes, offsets and bolt patterns, along with your choice of bold finish options. Sold individually. Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
Fuel Vapor Wheels Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ryan P (PORTERVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Apr 11, 2017 7:31 PM
Been wanting these for a while. New suspension and clearance issues finally gave me the excuse to pull the trigger. ?? The offset not only cleared my suspension, but it gave my truck a great stance too! The tint on the spokes looks black at some angles, but the contrast really pops at other angles and in the right light! They look awesome on my 2012 F150, and I've gotten more complements in the two weeks since putting them on than in the five years before!
Reviewed by Clay B (WOLF POINT, MT) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jan 28, 2017 7:32 AM
I haven't been the bigest fan of black rims but these Vapor rims with the tint on them looked awesome so I had to have them. Also I love how the web site lets me pick the make model and color of my pickup and puts the rims on it to see what it looks like.
Reviewed by Bobby R (Youngstown, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 03, 2017 8:08 AM
Love the look of these on my truck. I get lots of 40 yard stares.. Solid built rim. I do however have one complaint. The plastic cover that goes over the lug nuts is attached with 8 Allen head screws, but only two actually hold the cover on and there is no way to distinguish which two they are. You end up trying to loosen all of them to find which two they are. Frustrating. After you find which two, you better mark them.