- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Leave your stock style in the dust with Fuel Vapor Wheels
- Seriously bold 12-spoke design is finished with beadlock accents around the lip
- Made in several sizes, offsets and bolt patterns for trucks and SUVs
- Forged, one-piece wheel provides ultimate strength and weight savings
- Boss finish options make customizing a breeze
- Each Fuel Vapor Wheel is sold individually
- Your Fuel Vapor Rims are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
Catapult your ride’s style into the ether with a remarkable set of Fuel Vapor Wheels. These forged, one-piece rims are available in a range of sizes, offsets and bolt patterns, along with your choice of bold finish options. Sold individually. Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
Fuel Vapor Wheels Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tim A (New Fairfield, CT) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Feb 08, 2018 3:40 AM
Great wheel and a lot of help from AA in buying the correct fit, it gets pretty jumbled researching this type of change. One issue I had was there was no recommendation for lug nuts mentioned, even when chatting with rep. These do need specialty lugs so when I went back to ask they recommended the wrong style so I had to return. They actually don't carry the style needed(spline) so that seems a bit odd. Otherwise it was an easy return and great service!
Reviewed by Justin R (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Aug 29, 2017 12:15 AM
5 Gr8 rims with a great bought price! head turner for sure. Very pleased with a least a few complements a day. It's all about how you customize your ride. From type of truck to rims to tires. Rims shipped carefully and packaged well no scratches dents no hassle.
Reviewed by paul c (Baytown, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Jun 27, 2017 10:38 PM
Replaced a chrome plated wheels, was peeling badly inside and out... never a fan of black wheels but I know painted wheels don't peel but may fade, applying a Beasley wheel sealant after a wash would help to maintain the finish. Will have the old wheels deplated and will paint it black ( Ultra Goliath) since planning to get a second truck.