- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your road vehicle some racecar style with G-FX G20 Wheels
- Aggressive, convex split 7-spoke design
- Available in our choice of race-winning finishes
- Built for an OEM fit and built with aftermarket strength and style
- Works with both stock height and suspension lifted vehicles
- Several diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets to choose from
- High-performance 60° conical seat lugholes (must use proper lug nuts)
- G20 wheels exceed SAE Standard J-2530 for aftermarket performance
- Each G20 Wheel by G-FX is sold individually
- Your G-FX G20 Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
As popular as trucks, SUVs and CUVs are, you'd think the manufacturers would upgrade some of the components. But they know most drivers just don't care, so why bother. Well, you do care, and that's why G-FX makes G20 wheels. Rolling unique on a convex, aggressive 7-split spoke design, G20 rims make your ride your own with your choice of distinctive finishes.
Whether your truck, SUV or CUV is rolling at stock height or lifted, G FX G20 wheels fit like they came from the OEM factory. Yet, they add a serious dose of aftermarket strength, style and performance. And G-FX takes strength seriously. Like with all G-FX rims, they test your GFX G20 wheels to the SAE Standard J-2530 for aftermarket-wheel performance. And not only do the G20s meet it, they beat it!
Now, there's no point in upgrading your vehicle if the stance is wrong. So G-FX crafts G20 wheels in a huge array of diameter, width, bolt pattern and offset options. And to top it off, each G20 wheel comes with a matching center cap emblazoned with the G-FX logo. Plus, your G-FX G20 Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel