- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stylize your ride with the classic look of G-FX G50 Wheels
- Wide-open 5-spoke design with a grooved spoke face
- Your choice of finishes offset by a mill-machined face
- Crafted with an OEM fit and designed for aftermarket strength and style
- Compatible with both stock height and suspension lifted vehicles
- A variety of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets to choose from
- Performance-ready 60° conical seat lugholes (must use proper lug nuts)
- G50 wheels exceed SAE Standard J-2530 for aftermarket performance
- G-FX G50 Wheels are sold individually
- Your G-FX G50 Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
With all the different sizes, types, colors and styles of aftermarket wheels out there, picking the perfect rim can be a guessing game. And if you pick wrong, those new dubs can look dumb. So avoid the dumb dubs and roll on the classic look of G-FX G50 Wheels. With your choice of finishes offset by a mill-machined face and a wide-open 5-spoke design, GFX G50 wheels eliminate the guesswork.
Designed to fit like they rolled outta the OEM factory, G FX G50 rims add a serious punch of aftermarket strength, style and performance. And they work whether your truck, SUV or CUV is rolling at stock height or lifted. And like all G-FX rims, each GFX G50 wheel is built and tested to the SAE Standard J-2530 for aftermarket-wheel performance.
Another thing that can make dubs look dumb is the wrong stance. So G-FX makes G50 wheels in a nice selection of diameter, width, bolt pattern and offset options, so you get just the right look. And to drive home the style, each G50 wheel includes a center cap flying the G-FX logo. Best yet, your G-FX G50 Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel