- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stylize your ride with the classic look of G-FX G50 Wheels
- Wide-open 5-spoke design with a grooved spoke face
- Your choice of finishes offset by a mill-machined face
- Crafted with an OEM fit and designed for aftermarket strength and style
- Compatible with both stock height and suspension lifted vehicles
- A variety of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets to choose from
- Performance-ready 60° conical seat lugholes (must use proper lug nuts)
- G50 wheels exceed SAE Standard J-2530 for aftermarket performance
- G-FX G50 Wheels are sold individually
- Your G-FX G50 Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
With all the different sizes, types, colors and styles of aftermarket wheels out there, picking the perfect rim can be a guessing game. And if you pick wrong, those new dubs can look dumb. So avoid the dumb dubs and roll on the classic look of G-FX G50 Wheels. With your choice of finishes offset by a mill-machined face and a wide-open 5-spoke design, GFX G50 wheels eliminate the guesswork.
Designed to fit like they rolled outta the OEM factory, G FX G50 rims add a serious punch of aftermarket strength, style and performance. And they work whether your truck, SUV or CUV is rolling at stock height or lifted. And like all G-FX rims, each GFX G50 wheel is built and tested to the SAE Standard J-2530 for aftermarket-wheel performance.
Another thing that can make dubs look dumb is the wrong stance. So G-FX makes G50 wheels in a nice selection of diameter, width, bolt pattern and offset options, so you get just the right look. And to drive home the style, each G50 wheel includes a center cap flying the G-FX logo. Best yet, your G-FX G50 Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel