- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Go from stock to stunning without breaking the bank with Helo HE835 Wheels
- These muscular aftermarket wheels sport an 8-spoke pattern with rectangular cutouts
- Each spoke is embellished with H-shaped ridges running all the way to the outer lip
- Includes matching Helo center caps
- Sturdy 1-piece aluminum construction
- Their alloy build saves on weight compared to traditional steel rims
- Sold separately in a number of popular sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit a wide range of vehicles
- Helo HE835 Rims are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
If you think it's hard enough to drive 55 now, just wait until you make the switch to Helo HE835 Wheels. Even though they're stunning to behold while you're sitting idle, they're even more exciting spinning around in high gear. But be sure to keep an eye on your rear-view mirror for the highway patrol-they'd love to get a closer look, if you catch our drift.
Helo pulled out all the stops when they sat down at the drawing board to design your HE835 Wheels. Thumbing their nose at subtlety, Helo's wheel gurus built these bad boys in a bold 8-spoke pattern with rectangular cutouts mid-way up each spoke and a Helo-branded center caps. What's more, they're outlined with raised ridges that run all the way out to the smooth outer lip, forming 8 H-shaped accents all the way around these daring dubs.
Not only are Helo HE835 Rims easy on the eyes, they're also easy on your suspension. Since they're carved from lightweight steel in a formidable 1-piece build, they weigh a fraction of steel yet are still unflinchingly strong. In fact, they're so sturdy that each Helo HE 835 comes complete with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size