- Ships Between 7/30 - 8/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- For a big bump in attitude, trick out your car, truck or SUV with Helo HE845 Wheels
- They’re styled with a wild 14-spoke pattern
- To save weight without sacrificing strength, Helo builds your HE845 Rims from aluminum
- 1-piece construction in multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- The deep-sunk hub is emblazoned with a Helo-branded center cap
- With Helo, you get premium quality without the premium price
- Sold individually
- Your HELO HE845 Wheels are protected by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Something magical happens every time you sit down behind the wheel, slip the key into the ignition and crank up that powerplant. All those ponies purring under the hood fill you with a sense of power and a desire to conquer the concrete jungle. But if you want to get noticed while you're tearing up the streets, you need to ditch your drab factory rims and replace them with Helo HE845 Wheels.
Get ready to get noticed—once you cross over into the radical realm of the Helo HE845, heads are gonna turn. And for good reason. These freewheeling upgrades feature a sharp 14-spoke pattern that tapers slightly as the fierce fingers stretch out towards the inner rim. And with the iconic Helo emblem riding front and center, no one could mistake your HE845 Rims for stock.
Like Optimus Prime, Helo HE 845 Wheels are more than meets the eye. Under the surface, they're sculpted from a solitary slab of high-quality aluminum, making them intensely strong yet impressively light. And whether you're rolling in a stately sedan or a powerhouse pickup, they come in a range of sizes to fit a host of vehicles. To top it off, Helo covers your righteous rims with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size