The current product is out of stock.
Click Alloy Wheels & Rims to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Round out the rugged look of your ride with Helo HE870 Wheels
- Helo sculpts each rim with a sleek 8-spoke design
- The forked spoke feet combined with the raised outer perimeter creates a unique triangular pattern
- Comes with a matching center cap that’s adorned with the Helo logo
- 1-piece aluminum build makes your Helo HE 870 Wheels lighter than steel without sacrificing structural strength
- Offered in a broad assortment of wheel sizes to fit everything from sedans to SUVs
- Pick from multiple bolt patterns and offsets for a perfect fit on your auto
- Helo HE870 Rims are sold separately
- Your HELO HE870 Wheels are protected by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Life's too short to compromise your convictions. But if you're still rocking the overplayed look of factory wheels, you're letting some designer in Detroit, Tokyo or Wolfsburg define you. Take a stand for your personal sense of style by ditching those stock dubs in favor of Helo HE870 Wheels.
No one can say you follow the leader when you step out with Helo HE 870 Wheels. With their 8 slender spokes, triangular accents and raised outer lip, they create a distinct difference between you and the highway herd. But looks aren't the only advantage of the Helo HE870 line. They're also constructed from aluminum to shave precious pounds off your curb weight, relieving the stress on your suspension from heavyweight steel wheels.
From mean muscle cars to tough trucks, Helo HE870 Rims are versatile enough to pair with a wide range of vehicles. They're offered in a number of popular sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. And while they look like they belong on the world's most exclusive supercars and centerfold-worthy customs, HE870 Wheels come in at an incredibly affordable price. Best of all, Helo backs your aftermarket wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size