HELO HE875 Wheels
- Save an Extra 5% Use Promo Code 14495
- Ships Between 4/27 - 4/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Send your rig’s style soaring with Helo HE875 Wheels
- Featuring a formidable 10-point pattern with accent plates mounted on the spoke faces
- Faux rivets add a dash of texture around the inner lip
- Equipped with center caps adorned with the official Helo logo
- 1-piece aluminum construction for intense structural strength without the bulk of steel
- Comes in your choice of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Helo HE875 Rims are sold separately
- Your HELO HE875 Wheels are protected by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
For tween-aged school kids, Hello Kitty is the cat's pajamas when it comes to crafting cute pencil holders, protractors and lunch pails. But for grownups on the prowl for powerful automotive accessories, that Sanrio superstar doesn't stand a chance against the visual might of the Helo HE875 line of aftermarket wheels.
Bold lines, eye-catching contrasts, detailed appointments—everything you want out of an upgraded wheel is built into Helo HE875 Wheels. Each of the 10 tapering spokes is dressed up with complementary accent plates that match the finish of the Helo-branded center cap. What's more, surface rivets dot the perimeter of the inner lip, creating an extra touch of texture on these daring dubs.
While alluring on the surface, Helo HE 875 Wheels are equally impressive on the inside. Instead of working with overweight steel Helo builds your HE 875 Rims from quality aluminum to save weight without sacrificing structural strength. And, they're covered by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
HELO HE875 Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Justin I (Mabank, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Acadia — Apr 01, 2014 8:29 PM
In order to take wheels on and off car you have to take every single insert off to access the center cap to get to log nuts. A real pain in the butt. Also the inserts are plastic not metal.