HELO HE878 Wheels
- Save an Extra 5% Use Promo Code 14495
- Ships Between 1/26 - 1/28
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Intensify your mean machine’s presence with the aggressive look of Helo HE878 Wheels
- These burly upgrades boast a chiseled 8-spoke pattern with an assertive outer rim design
- 1-piece aluminum construction for unflinching strength without excessive weight
- Rounded out with matching Helo-branded center caps
- Built to Helo’s high quality standards while remaining infinitely affordable
- Available in multiple sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit a wide range of vehicles
- Helo HE878 Wheels are sold separately
- Your HELO HE878 Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
What do action film heroes and car customizers have in common? Both play by their own set of rules, refusing to let timid army generals or tired auto designers dictate how they take care of business. For all the lone wolves out there battling against the stale look of stock equipment, there's a new piece of automotive artillery to add to your arsenal: Helo HE878 Wheels.
One look at the Helo HE878 line of aftermarket rims, and you can't help but say Yippie-ki-yay. These rough-and-tumble rims feature an edgy 8-spoke design that's more chiseled and ripped than Schwarzenegger in Commando. They're carved out of aluminum in a 1-piece build, so they're deadly strong yet exceptionally light like a special forces strike team. And for added visual muscle, Helo accentuates the outer rim with accent bolts and notches.
Unless you're motoring around town in an Abrams tank, you're sure to find a set of Helo HE 878 Wheels to fit your ride. They come in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit urban assault vehicles and off-the-grid 4x4s. Best of all, Helo He878 Rims are protected by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
HELO HE878 Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kent L (Damascus, AR) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 04, 2014 8:59 PM
These wheels arrived in great shape. They look really good with my 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers. Great price for a quality wheel. Definitely recommend.